Monday, March 07, 2005

Scripture for today: " Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.. Proverbs 31: 11-12


Wow, I can't believe it's been 5 days since I've blogged. We have had a busy weekend with activities. Life just happens.

Well, this morning I a woke up bright and early to get the week started on the right foot. 515am. I tried to blog but had a few difficulties trying to add pictures to my blog. For any of you tech savvy individuals, I would appreciated any help. I tried to add the appropriate tag to my template as suggested by blogger, but I couldn't seem to get it to work.

It's mid day and we are completing the assignments that are in my lesson plan book. It makes me happy when I can check off things that have been completed. :-)

It's lunch time.... Baby crying.. Will blog more tonight....

1 comment:

Randi said...

Hi!

I use "Picasa" and "Hello" to add pictures to my blog-it's very easy and free!

http://www.hello.com/how_bloggerbot_works.php

You might try checking it out, I had a hard time figuring it out otherwise.